This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Synchronised Synergy Ltd collects, and the ways in which Synchronised Synergy Ltd and it’s website ( www.ss-ng.com) uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
WWW.SS-NG.COM may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website.
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website.
- information about transactions carried out over this website.
- any other information that you send or submit to ss-ng.com
Using personal information
WWW.SS-NG.COM may use your personal information to:
- administer this website.
- personalize the website for you.
- enable your access to and use of the website services.
- send you products that you purchase.
- supply to you services that you purchase.
- send to you statements and invoices.
- collect payments from you.
- send you marketing communications.
- show our ads across Google Display Network using Remarketing with Google Analytics.
Securing your data
- WWW.SS-NG.COM will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- WWW.SS-NG.COM will store all the personal information you provide on its servers.
- Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
- In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
- You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- This website contains links to other websites.
- WWW.SS-NG.COM is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.